Le Monde Des Mangas Index du Forum
Le Monde Des Mangas
Un forum sur pleins de mangas connus pour partager des envies, pour connaître pleins de nouveaux mangas mais surtout pour s'amuser !!!

Le Monde Des Mangas Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Make Someone Admin On Facebook Like Page ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Monde Des Mangas Index du Forum -> Mangas / Animes / Dramas -> Dramas préférés
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
vasxyl

Masculin
Point(s): 0
Moyenne de points: 0,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:13:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Make Someone Admin On Facebook Like Page Répondre en citant

How To Make Someone Admin On Facebook Like Page
> DOWNLOAD

How do I add someone as an administrator to my Facebook page? To be added as an administrator of a page, you must Like that page first (or to be added as an administrator of a group, you must be a member of that group) To add someone as an administrator of a page, they must Like that page first. Hope that helps! LikeLike Reply Tarek September 25, 2015 at 10:45 pm I want to make someone as an editor. People need to be set as a Moderator to be able to post as the page make sure you have your people set as Moderators rather than Admins and that should work. if you dont want them to be able to post as the page, you can do that. Sign in 445 30 Don't like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. Sandy mark 14,549 views 4:22 adding an admin to Facebook page - March 2015 - Duration: 2:08. Im assuming this will be the same for pages and groups. Join my Affiliate Program (c) 2018 Andrea Vahl P.O. About Press Copyright Creators Advertise Developers +YouTube Terms Privacy Policy & Safety Send feedback Test new features . Unsubscribe from Dennis Taylor? Cancel Unsubscribe Working. Garrett Barry 374,342 views 7:06 Add Admin To Facebook Page or Change Admin 2016: Heres How! - Duration: 3:30. Published on Apr 11, 20123 simple ways on how to give someone admin rights to your Facebook page.To find out more about how TaylorMade Social Media can help you or your business visit email: infotaylormadesocialmedia.co.uk or call 01706 222270. Sign in 286 48 Don't like this video? Sign in to make your opinion count. Staying Zen 3,569 views 8:49 Loading more suggestions. (LogOut/Change) You are commenting using your Facebook account. If youve enjoyed this post and found it useful, please share it using the buttons below! Thank you! You can find more resources on social media in my blog resource guide (link takes you to the social media section) and read about using social media for your business in my book on growing your business. Now, click on the arrow by the role name assigned to your moderator, and you will see a list of choices. A Moderator can do everything that an Admin can do, plus they can delete comments on the page An Advertiser can see who created posts and comments, view insights (stats) and create adverts An Analyst can see who created posts and comments and view insights What does it look like when Im added as an Admin of a Facebook page or group? When the moderator of the page adds you as an admin, you will receive a notification. Jennifer Baker Consulting 1,503 views 1:56 How to add an admin to facebook page (2013) - Duration: 1:05. Loading. Loading. Give Someone a Role. LikeLike Reply Mike February 1, 2015 at 3:49 pm If an editor deletes a photo from the page, does the admin get notified of it by Facebook? LikeLike Reply Liz Dexter February 2, 2015 at 9:48 am Hi Mike, and thanks for your question. .. Loading. Working. Oops! That page can’t be found. Pin It on Pinterest. diamond minecraft 16,138 views 2:06 Create a Facebook Shop for your Facebook Page - Duration: 8:51. Sign in 31 Loading. Add to Want to watch this again later? Sign in to add this video to a playlist. Published on Mar 27, 2015See my business site for updated video. Keep in mind that if you're not friends with the person you're adding, they'll have to accept your invite before they can start helping you manage your Page 5a02188284
how to install old facebook chathacking tricks for facebook gamescomo crear un hack tool para juegos de facebookpro facebook hack v 1.5 code problemfacebook hack status funnywhat is facebook for ussdprivate nachrichten auf facebookcara cheat game facebook farmville 2facebook con chat para symbianimagenes para chat de facebook de dragon ball z
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 20:13:45 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Monde Des Mangas Index du Forum -> Mangas / Animes / Dramas -> Dramas préférés Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Flowers of Evil © theme by larme d'ange 2006